OhhLaLaPets.com is a team of pet owners and at the same time, they are writers and editors. Our dogs and cats help us in the decision-making process, so all products are chosen especially for them. We hope that our ultimate guides and reviews will help you treat your pets with love and make their life comfortable and happy.
We collaborate with various contributors. Each of them has a strong background and experience in different subjects, including nutrition, grooming, veterinary science, biology, and journalistic research.
Being students in the past, we know all the difficulties that you face each day. We strive to help a little bit, that why we will hold a scholarship contest every year.
How To Apply
Create a short video with your pet or describe us your dream pet, and answer the following questions:
- How do you feed your pet? What is its favorite food?
- What kind of pet supplies do you have? How do you use them?
- Do you travel with your pet? Tell us a funny short story that happened to you.
- What pet products do you plan to buy this year?
Please upload your video to YouTube and email the link here.
The winning video submission will be the one that best answers the above questions in the most interesting, entertaining, informative, creative, and engaging way.
Here are some quick tips and tricks for your perfect submission:
- The video should be a maximum of 5 minutes long.
- Video production quality counts. Don’t film on portrait (unless you have a good reason).
- Don’t simply talk into a camera for 3-5 minutes straight. Mix it up a bit with interesting elements, change shooting angles, and use creative graphics to help engage the viewer.
- Don’t read off of an obvious script in front of you.
Make it fun!
General Rules & Requirements
To be eligible to win the OohLaLa Pets Scholarship Contest, applicants have to be:
- A currently enrolled high school (or home-schooled) senior planning on attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the US in the following year OR an undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of this application (or already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US)
- GPA of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- US Citizen
- Winner’s first name, last name initial, submission article, and university / college may be published on Oohlalapets.com and elsewhere as part of our scholarship promotion
- The winner applicant must be able and willing to verify their acceptance or concurrent enrollment into the school of their choice. The winning applicant must also be able and willing to verify their grade point average, diploma (if necessary), and US citizenship status.
Applicants must not be:
- Relatives or any other immediate family member relations of Oohlalapets.com employees, officers, or owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the entry deadline?
How much is the scholarship?
How many scholarships are available?
How is the winner selected?
How do I enter?
How will the scholarship be distributed?
When the winner will be announced?
I have other questions, please help!